Our Competitive Advantage
An experienced crew with the right tools
We distinguish ourselves from competitors by ensuring that we have all the tools needed to complete all aspects of a project, saving you time and money. Our Dodge 5500 crew trucks are fully equipped with HIAB 077 cranes and all standard pipefitting tools. We offer a variety of specialty tools as well. For more information, contact us today!
Includes all planning, budgeting and client meetings involved in approving a project prior to commencing construction. Our capabilities include:
- Building AFE budgets
- Creating manpower and equipment loading schedules
- Sourcing materials and subcontractors
- Conducting or attending pre-job meetings with the customer to discuss job scope and other related issues
Includes all fabrication, construction, customization, installation and fieldwork required to deploy a facility. Our facility construction capabilities include:
- Site foundations (piling)
- Transportation of equipment and piping
- Setting of equipment
- Field tie-ins
- Final painting and testing
- Fabrication (vessel fabrication, stainless welding and carbon steel welding)
Includes all clean-up, verification and completion work done during and after site clean-up to commission a project, including:
- Follow-up client meetings
- Quality Control handover (including test charts, MTRs, etc.)
We provide ongoing maintenance services for facilities and pipelines including, but not limited to: facility modifications, debottlenecking and process improvement modifications, field production, facility maintenance and modifications, pipeline maintenance and repair, electrical and instrumentation maintenance, commissioning and startup support.
We complete efficient and effective projects performed with sound planning, execution, and control to maintain consistent productive capacity (or to bring equipment back online as soon as possible in the case of a shutdown).